In the unlikely event that there is a problem, you will need to let us know within 7 days of the delivery of the order by contacting us through our live chat for a more immediate response.
Our exchange policy is 7 days from the purchase date. Pet clothing's, pee pads, little boxes, and live plants are strictly non-exchangeable due to hygiene purposes. We will exchange the product if:
- it was delivered in a damaged condition or it has passed its expiry date.
- it has a manufacturer’s defect.
- the wrong product was delivered.
What do I need to do for an exchange? For an exchange to occur, all goods to be exchanged must be:- returned unused and in its original packaging and condition
- accompanied by the order confirmation, with order reference number, as proof of purchase from Pet Lovers Centre.
- if the above conditions are met, we will arrange to collect the goods to be exchanged and send a replacement at the earliest available time.
Pet Lovers Centre reserves the right to collect, and the Customer shall be obliged to return, a Product that was not part of the Customer's order which is delivered to the Customer by mistake.
Pet Lovers Centre shall not be further liable for any damage loss or inconvenience of any form suffered whatsoever arising from any discrepancy.