How to place an order with Pet Pharmacy from Malaysia to Singapore?
- For any enquiry with Pet Pharmacy service from Malaysia to Singapore, please submit the request form here.
- Under the Regulations for bringing personal medications into Singapore, please note that the order quantity cannot be more than 3 months' supply.
- Customers are required to provide a valid vet prescription under the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia guidelines. Please note that our Pharmacist is unable to dispense medications without a valid vet prescription.
- Please note that Pet Lovers Centre (“PLC”) takes no responsibility for the medication properly dispensed in accordance with the prescription, and PLC will not be held responsible or liable for any sickness, injury or death to the pet for the use of prescriptions.
What is the delivery fee from Malaysia to Singapore?
- A delivery charge will be incurred for every confirmed purchase. PLC will contact the Pet Owner on the delivery and charges upon confirmation of the order.
- Please note the shipping rate below are for reference purposes only. The displayed price is indicative in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), and it is prior to any applicable 8% customs declaration taxes.
|Weight (KG)||Estimated Shipping Fees|
|1.01 to 2kg||RM$52|
|2.01 to 3kg||RM$64|
- For example; if the value of items is RM$100, the 8% customs declaration taxes will be RM$8.
- For example; if the value of items is RM$200, the 8% customs declaration taxes will be RM$16.
Where can I find more information on the product price list?
- Please refer to this page for more information: Pet Pharmacy Product Price List
Order Cancellation Policy
- There is strictly no cancellation allowed once payment is confirmed. Should any of our goods be unavailable, Pet Lovers Centre will wait for stock availability before delivery to the Pet Owner.
Refund & Exchange Policy
- All items sold are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.